Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- New Dell Firmware for the Equalogic (v6.0.6-H2)
- Exchange Server: How to diagnose spam problem
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Top Contributors Awards! Super SSRS Sensations! WPF - Messages from the "other side"! Gorgeous Gurus! And a most bodacious wall of links!
- Sunday Surprise - Microsoft Curah!
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (June 2015)
- TechNet Guru - Do you know any good judges?
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Geolocalize a device and store coordinates on Webserver
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated (June 2015)
- Sunday Surprise - Technet Guru Awards - Are you ready?
- Top Contributors Awards! Exchange Server 2010 AND 2013! Technology Acronyms! Power BI! Gurus! At TNWiki, we got what you need, you just have to read!
- International Community Update - Who's been authoring in Azeri?
- Council Spotlight - Did you know we have a Wiki Ninja Blog Authoring Schedule?
- Booking Delegation Vs. Classic Delegation
- Ask the Perf Guy: How big is too BIG?
- Exchange 2013 Calculator Updates
- Released: June 2015 Exchange Cumulative Update and Update Rollups
- Parsing the Admin Audit Logs with PowerShell
- Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection is now available
- Exchange @ Ignite 2015
- Public Folder team is looking for feedback!
- Exchange Server 2016 Architecture
- Hello from Microsoft Ignite
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost ! :)
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.