Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library 6.1.1 for Visual Studio 2015
- Office 2016 Error “We’re sorry but this feature appears to be broken and needs to be repaired. Use the Programs and Features option in the Windows Control Panel to repair Microsoft Office.”
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- August 2016 TechNet Guru Winners!
- Wiki life: How to achieve Wiki Ninja Belt Award
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja and .NET Developer – Santhakumar Munuswamy
- Top Contributors Awards! Skype, Active Directory, PowerShell and a lot of Wiki Wordsmanship!
- Sunday Surprise: TechNet Forums
- Tuesday TNWiki article spotlight: Serial Class for Universal Windows Platform (Part two)
- Video Interview with a TechNet Wiki Ninja: Chen V.
- Sunday Surprise: Death by powerpicture
- The Ninja Belt Calculator has just been run, and the list of Ninja Belts have been updated!
- International Update – Hindi’s community update
- On-Premises Architectural Requirements for the REST API
- Hello from Microsoft Ignite (2016 edition)
- Help us test large scale Exchange public folder migrations to Exchange Online
- Released: Exchange Server Role Requirements Calculator 8.3
- Released: September 2016 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Introducing the Mailbox Recovery Troubleshooter
- Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange
- Important notice for Office 365 email customers who have configured connectors
- Migrate traditional Distribution Groups to Office 365 Groups
- Help us test Exchange 2013/2016 to Exchange Online public folder migration
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost !🙂
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.