Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- New Dell Firmware for the Equalogic (v6.0.6-H2)
- Exchange Server: How to diagnose spam problem
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Manage Analog Sensor With Raspberry Pi2.
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja!!! – Eldert Grootenboer
- Wiki performance & network issues [SOLVED]
- TechNet Guru Competition April 2016 Results
- Top Contributors Awards! May Week 3
- Wiki Life: Improve your grammar & spelling
- Top Contributors Awards for 2nd week of May 2016
- Collab365 Summit
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Apr. 2016)
- TechNet Wiki on Facebook – Read before you post a message!
- KB3161916 Published to address issue with migrating from legacy to modern public folders
- Exchange Server 2016 Online Training Courses Now Available!
- Some changes to the blog…
- Exchange Server 2007: T-1 year and counting
- Important notice for Office 365 email customers who have configured connectors
- Released: March 2016 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- 20 years ago in a galaxy far away…
- Lagged Database Copy Enhancements in Exchange Server 2016 CU1
- Remote PowerShell Proxying Behavior in Exchange 2013 CU12 and Exchange 2016
- Important notice about certificate expiration for Exchange 2013 Hybrid customers
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost !
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.