Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- New Dell Firmware for the Equalogic (v6.0.6-H2)
- Exchange Server: How to diagnose spam problem
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated (August 2015)
- Top Contributor Awards! Visual Studio and SharePoint, Geo localisation, Azure WebJobs and TRIANGLES!
- Interview with a Guru Champion, SharePoint Developer, and Wiki Ninja: Danish Islam
- Sunday Surprise: Become the August 2015 TechNet Guru!!! Here's how!
- Top Contributors Awards! Sharepoint, Public Key Infrastructure, Archives, MS Operations and ooodles of Guruliciousness!!
- Wiki Life: How do you become a member of the TechNet Wiki Ninja blog?
- The Microsoft TechNet Guru Awards! (July 2015)
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Developing a Recommender Solution with Azure Machine Learning
- Interview with .NET Developer, Microsoft MVP, and Wiki Ninja: Ken Cenerelli
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (July 2015)
- A brave new world for Exchange 2016 cmdlet reference topic delivery and updates
- Hybrid deployment best practices
- Exchange TLS & SSL Best Practices
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- Deep Sixing PST Files
- Booking Delegation Vs. Classic Delegation
- Ask the Perf Guy: How big is too BIG?
- Exchange 2013 Calculator Updates
- Released: June 2015 Exchange Cumulative Update and Update Rollups
- Parsing the Admin Audit Logs with PowerShell
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost ! :)
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.