Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Windows Server – Prevent users from changing printer preferences for color
- Windows Server 2012 R2 – Firewall Logging for RDP (or any other service!)
- Windows VDA – Script to re-install the Microsoft’s Update add-on
- Windows VDA / Terminal Server session – Kill for good that Java update Warning !
- The Citrix’s purge ! part 1
- Windows – Outgoing Fax in the Console
- SQL Server 2014 on a Domain Controller ?
- Windows VDA + Pre Deploy Juniper client / Pulse Secure
- How to add non latin entry in the Windows Host file ? (%SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts)
- Windows Remote Desktop Service – Manually creating a .RDP file
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Wiki Life: Be a Leader of TechNet Wiki Community
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Automated approval Email on new item addition with Microsoft Flow
- WW MVP Led TechDays Online
- Top Contributors Awards! February’2017 Week 3
- Friday International Update: What’s new on the Brazil Wiki Ninja Blog!!!
- Hey, you’re not a pirate, but a TechNet Wiki Ninja, are you?
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja – Who are we going to interview next?
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Onion Architecture In ASP.NET Core
- Top Contributors Awards! PowerShell: Managing Service(s) Using WMI, ASP.NET Core MVC, Exchange Online APT and so much more!
- International Update – Hindi’s community crossed 100 articles milestone
- Analyzing Exchange Transaction Log Generation Statistics – Revisited
- An update to "Important notice for Office 365 email customers who have configured connectors"
- Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook
- Released: Exchange Server Role Requirements Calculator 8.4
- Released: Exchange Generate Message Profile Script v2.0.
- Microsoft Graph Preview for Exchange 2016 customers
- Certificate-Based Authentication (CBA) for Exchange Online is Generally Available
- Released: December 2016 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Modern public folder deployment best practices
- New Exchange Online migration options
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost ! 🙂
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.