Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- New Dell Firmware for the Equalogic (v6.0.6-H2)
- Exchange Server: How to diagnose spam problem
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Power BI, Text Analytics and the United States Congress
- Arduino Due and Mobile Service
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja, Author, Speaker, and C# Expert: Pooja Baraskar
- Weekend Surprise: Inside out, a peak under the hood of TNWiki Governance. Keep out-of-sight!
- TechNet Wiki Platform Update 1: The Wiki is changing!!!
- Friday - TNWiki International Update: Top 5 Recent Spanish Contributors
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated (July 2015)
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja & Visual Basic Guru Winner - .paul.
- Sunday Surprise: Interview with a Wiki Ninja - Who we haven't interviewed yet!!!
- Top Contributors Awards! BizTalk, SSRS, SQL Server 2014, Gurus, Database Engine, and it just keeps coming!
- Exchange TLS & SSL Best Practices
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- Deep Sixing PST Files
- Booking Delegation Vs. Classic Delegation
- Ask the Perf Guy: How big is too BIG?
- Exchange 2013 Calculator Updates
- Released: June 2015 Exchange Cumulative Update and Update Rollups
- Parsing the Admin Audit Logs with PowerShell
- Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection is now available
- Exchange @ Ignite 2015
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost ! :)
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.