Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Article Spotlight: Small Basic 1.1 hits TechNet Wiki! (hits hard, like a thunder storm, or more like a big monster super hero smashing through a wall... or something)
- Article Spotlight: Windows Phone 8: Maps control (Part 4)
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated (March 2015)
- Top Contributors Awards! Mostly me I'm afraid! Oh and loads of top tips for Windows Phone and Azure...
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja: MVP, Windows IT-Pro Expert, and French Ninja - Nicolas Bonnet
- Friday International Update - Turkish Ninjas Team RELAUNCH!!!
- Which new TechNet Wiki logo image is your favorite?
- TNWikiSummit15 Presentation: Small Basic and TechNet
- Wiki-Life - Images and Figures TechNet Wiki
- TNWikiSummit15 Presentation: Error Handling in SQL Server 2012 and 2014
- Using RBAC to restrict Discovery Searches
- VSSTester script updated – troubleshoot Exchange 2013 and 2010 database backups
- Exchange ActiveSync on-boarding to Office 365
- Exchange 2013 Monitoring Mailboxes
- Announcing Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange Server 2013
- Announcing Update Rollup 9 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
- New Time Zone updates available for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
- Network Ports for Clients and Mail Flow in Exchange 2013
- Want more control over Sent Items when using shared mailboxes?
- Be the first to learn what’s next for Exchange and Office 365 at Microsoft Ignite - Full session list now available
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost ! :)
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.