Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- New Dell Firmware for the Equalogic (v6.0.6-H2)
- Exchange Server: How to diagnose spam problem
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Exchange Server Deployment Assistant Updated with New Exchange 2016 Scenarios
- Exchange Public Folder Mailbox Limit Increased from 100 to 1,000
- Data immutability and Office 365 tenant lifecycle
- Released: December 2015 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Exchange Management Shell and Mailbox Anchoring
- Common mailbox recovery scenarios for hybrid environments
- Outlook 2016: What Exchange admins need to know
- Exchange Active Directory Deployment Site
- Modern Attachments for Exchange 2016 Hybrid Customers
- Running PowerShell cmdlets for large numbers of users in Office 365
Category Archives: project
Hi everyone. Today I’am testing my tool against Exchange 2013. Good news, as far it work goood !
Hi everyone, Soon I will be able to post the alpha code online. The new build now have a webbased GUI ! For user restoration too. So all webhost ! :)
Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
I added some more description into xchbckup’s project. I added some download link to flamez-ircservice too.
New website lauched ! Will make a big differance from my old HTML 1 website.