Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- New Dell Firmware for the Equalogic (v6.0.6-H2)
- Exchange Server: How to diagnose spam problem
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated (August 2015)
- Top Contributor Awards! Visual Studio and SharePoint, Geo localisation, Azure WebJobs and TRIANGLES!
- Interview with a Guru Champion, SharePoint Developer, and Wiki Ninja: Danish Islam
- Sunday Surprise: Become the August 2015 TechNet Guru!!! Here's how!
- Top Contributors Awards! Sharepoint, Public Key Infrastructure, Archives, MS Operations and ooodles of Guruliciousness!!
- Wiki Life: How do you become a member of the TechNet Wiki Ninja blog?
- The Microsoft TechNet Guru Awards! (July 2015)
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Developing a Recommender Solution with Azure Machine Learning
- Interview with .NET Developer, Microsoft MVP, and Wiki Ninja: Ken Cenerelli
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (July 2015)
- A brave new world for Exchange 2016 cmdlet reference topic delivery and updates
- Hybrid deployment best practices
- Exchange TLS & SSL Best Practices
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- Deep Sixing PST Files
- Booking Delegation Vs. Classic Delegation
- Ask the Perf Guy: How big is too BIG?
- Exchange 2013 Calculator Updates
- Released: June 2015 Exchange Cumulative Update and Update Rollups
- Parsing the Admin Audit Logs with PowerShell
Category Archives: microsoft
Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
Hi everyone If you happen to come accross this error it can have multiple cause. Fact: – Re-installing the driver does NOT fix the error. – Erasing and to let the system to re-install does NOT fix the error. … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! Did you have a Citrix Provisionning Server to stream some Windows 7 machine ? and they are hosted on Windows & ?? To be ok, you need a private KB, and to do that; … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! I wanted to share that if you use the Citrix PVS install media 7.1.1 and that you need the local SQLExpress, THEN install it FIRST ! I did three test so far, the setup does not prompts … Continue reading
The Windows installation got simplified with the time as you will see. Let’s review the minimum spec together. Be aware in my document I will act as it’s a new fresh install, not a upgrade. You will need that … Continue reading
This article is on how to get a clear status of the spam you receive on your Exchange Server Scenario: A user call-in and told that another user from another company can’t contact him. The email got refused. Task … Continue reading
Issue Error when lauching the Exchange 2013 setup. setupui.exe crash with a reference to CLR20r3 Cause A firewall state could cause that problem. In my case a GPO setting was the problem. Workaround Desactivate the GPO or reactivate the firewall, … Continue reading
Symptoms SYSVOL empty but share existant. NETLOGON share non-existant GPO’s console list all old GPO, but can’t display any detail on all GPO. Scenario First DC (DC#1) in Windows 2003 Second DC (DC#2) in Windows 2008R2 Each are Global Catalogue. … Continue reading