Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- October’s 10 Delta Patch
- MS Ignite goodies :)
- Windows 10 new handy tip !
- New visio stencil for Azure just release and FREE !
- WinDbg … updated ??!
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Getting Started with Entity Framework Core: Building an ASP.NET Core Application with Web API and Code First Development
- Wiki Governance: Back to normal business, focussing on your great content.
- Top Contributors Awards! December’2017 Week 2!!
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed For December 2017! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- Call-to-arms to all designers!!!
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Creating and Deploying BizTalk HTTP Receive Locations using BTDF framework
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja, and expert in Directory Services – Burak Uğur
- Top Contributors Awards! December’2017 Week 1!!
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Nov. 2017)
- Wiki Life: Iterative Approach to Writing
- Announcing Hybrid Modern Authentication for Exchange On-Premises
- PAW your way into Office 365 Migrations
- Understanding modern public folder quotas
- Why is my Address Rewriting not working as expected?
- Looking back at Microsoft Ignite 2017
- Exchange Server 2019
- TAP: Outlook mobile support for Exchange on-premises with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Ask the Perf Guy: Update to scalability guidance for Exchange 2016
- Migrate your public folders to Office 365 Groups
- Released: September 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
Category Archives: microsoft
Windows devices may fail to boot after installing October 10 version of KB4041676 or KB4041691 that contained a publishing issue. Please watch out any WSUS or SCCM admin, as when Microsoft will expire those two patch a resync might be … Continue reading
Hi everyone This week I was proud and honored to be part of the MVP Wall of Fames at #MSIgnite !
Hi everyone, I wanted to share a new handy tip is new Windows 10’s build; The ability to directly run as admin from the run dialog ! In the run dialogue you need to hold CTRL+SHIFT and click Ok (or … Continue reading
Hi everyone Be ready to update your visio stencil for Azure, as a new set got published this week ! 🙂 Direct download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41937 Enjoy!
Today WinDbg got a new look with a new build. You can test it from that link; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windbg/9pgjgd53tn86 The minimum requiered to run it is Windows 10 with the Creator Update. Don’t forget to leave feedback ! There https://insider.windows.com/en-us/how-to-feedback or … Continue reading
I wanted to share a small list of VISIO templates for any netadmin or sysadmin, always’s handy to have ! 🙂 Microsoft Microsoft Azure, Cloud and Enterprise Symbol / Icon Set – Visio stencil, PowerPoint, PNG, SVG CISCO Visio Stencils … Continue reading
Microsoft announced in the fall creator’s update, Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, that the ReFS’s use will now be restricted in the Windows 10 Pro SKU. The feature will be available only for Windows 10 … Continue reading