Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Attention All TechNet Gurus! You have 6 more days to SPRING Into Action!
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated (April 2015)
- Who are the Top 20 TechNet Guru Award Winners?
- Wiki Life - What does it mean to be a Wiki Ninja???
- TNWiki Article Spotlight: Small Basic - Event Basics
- Top Contributors Awards! Brazilian Brilliance! Authoring Awesomeness! Small [but perfectly formed] Basic! Testing Testers! Best Books!
- The Microsoft TechNet Guru Awards! (March 2015)
- Council Spotlight: What do you know about the Community Council?
- Wiki Life: Sensitivity in Editing Guru Entries
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - SharePoint 2013: Building Custom Forms
- Larger messages and Enhanced NDRs come to Office 365
- A better way to collect logs from your Exchange servers
- Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016
- Upgrade to Office Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT) version 2
- Support Escalation Engineer - Exchange positions available!
- Using RBAC to restrict Discovery Searches
- VSSTester script updated – troubleshoot Exchange 2013 and 2010 database backups
- Exchange ActiveSync on-boarding to Office 365
- Exchange 2013 Monitoring Mailboxes
- Announcing Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange Server 2013
Category Archives: microsoft
Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
Hi everyone If you happen to come accross this error it can have multiple cause. Fact: – Re-installing the driver does NOT fix the error. – Erasing and to let the system to re-install does NOT fix the error. … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! Did you have a Citrix Provisionning Server to stream some Windows 7 machine ? and they are hosted on Windows & ?? To be ok, you need a private KB, and to do that; … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! I wanted to share that if you use the Citrix PVS install media 7.1.1 and that you need the local SQLExpress, THEN install it FIRST ! I did three test so far, the setup does not prompts … Continue reading
The Windows installation got simplified with the time as you will see. Let’s review the minimum spec together. Be aware in my document I will act as it’s a new fresh install, not a upgrade. You will need that … Continue reading
This article is on how to get a clear status of the spam you receive on your Exchange Server Scenario: A user call-in and told that another user from another company can’t contact him. The email got refused. Task … Continue reading
Issue Error when lauching the Exchange 2013 setup. setupui.exe crash with a reference to CLR20r3 Cause A firewall state could cause that problem. In my case a GPO setting was the problem. Workaround Desactivate the GPO or reactivate the firewall, … Continue reading
Symptoms SYSVOL empty but share existant. NETLOGON share non-existant GPO’s console list all old GPO, but can’t display any detail on all GPO. Scenario First DC (DC#1) in Windows 2003 Second DC (DC#2) in Windows 2008R2 Each are Global Catalogue. … Continue reading