Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Windows Server – Prevent users from changing printer preferences for color
- Windows Server 2012 R2 – Firewall Logging for RDP (or any other service!)
- Windows VDA – Script to re-install the Microsoft’s Update add-on
- Windows VDA / Terminal Server session – Kill for good that Java update Warning !
- The Citrix’s purge ! part 1
- Windows – Outgoing Fax in the Console
- SQL Server 2014 on a Domain Controller ?
- Windows VDA + Pre Deploy Juniper client / Pulse Secure
- How to add non latin entry in the Windows Host file ? (%SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts)
- Windows Remote Desktop Service – Manually creating a .RDP file
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Wiki Life: Be a Leader of TechNet Wiki Community
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Automated approval Email on new item addition with Microsoft Flow
- WW MVP Led TechDays Online
- Top Contributors Awards! February’2017 Week 3
- Friday International Update: What’s new on the Brazil Wiki Ninja Blog!!!
- Hey, you’re not a pirate, but a TechNet Wiki Ninja, are you?
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja – Who are we going to interview next?
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Onion Architecture In ASP.NET Core
- Top Contributors Awards! PowerShell: Managing Service(s) Using WMI, ASP.NET Core MVC, Exchange Online APT and so much more!
- International Update – Hindi’s community crossed 100 articles milestone
- Analyzing Exchange Transaction Log Generation Statistics – Revisited
- An update to "Important notice for Office 365 email customers who have configured connectors"
- Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook
- Released: Exchange Server Role Requirements Calculator 8.4
- Released: Exchange Generate Message Profile Script v2.0.
- Microsoft Graph Preview for Exchange 2016 customers
- Certificate-Based Authentication (CBA) for Exchange Online is Generally Available
- Released: December 2016 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Modern public folder deployment best practices
- New Exchange Online migration options
Category Archives: microsoft
Office 2016 Error “We’re sorry but this feature appears to be broken and needs to be repaired. Use the Programs and Features option in the Windows Control Panel to repair Microsoft Office.”
Hi everyone. I’am writing this KB’s up, as I didnt seen it yet on Microsoft. So if you land there for that error, enjoy the workaround. (This bug appeared to me on a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with Terminal … Continue reading
Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
Hi everyone If you happen to come accross this error it can have multiple cause. Fact: – Re-installing the driver does NOT fix the error. – Erasing and to let the system to re-install does NOT fix the error. … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! Did you have a Citrix Provisionning Server to stream some Windows 7 machine ? and they are hosted on Windows & ?? To be ok, you need a private KB, and to do that; … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! I wanted to share that if you use the Citrix PVS install media 7.1.1 and that you need the local SQLExpress, THEN install it FIRST ! I did three test so far, the setup does not prompts … Continue reading
The Windows installation got simplified with the time as you will see. Let’s review the minimum spec together. Be aware in my document I will act as it’s a new fresh install, not a upgrade. You will need that … Continue reading
This article is on how to get a clear status of the spam you receive on your Exchange Server Scenario: A user call-in and told that another user from another company can’t contact him. The email got refused. Task … Continue reading
Issue Error when lauching the Exchange 2013 setup. setupui.exe crash with a reference to CLR20r3 Cause A firewall state could cause that problem. In my case a GPO setting was the problem. Workaround Desactivate the GPO or reactivate the firewall, … Continue reading