Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Top Contributors Awards! Brazilian Bloggers, Great Gurus, Hive Hints (Azure), Small Basic Games and much much more!
- TechNet Wiki Magazine 11th Edition | Small Basic, C#, Visual Basic, JSON and many more…
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Why You Should Enter the Technet Wiki Guru Competition
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja & Development Expert: Chervine!
- The Microsoft TechNet Guru Awards! (April 2015)
- Top Contributors Awards! SharePoint and Powershell, SQL Calendar tables, BizTalk talk, Datazen, and love, always lots of love
- International Update - Talk about Windows 10.
- Wiki Life - Clearing the white space in an article
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Big Data Analytics using Microsoft Azure: Introduction
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja, Microsoft MVP, and .NET Expert - Emiliano Musso
- Exchange @ Ignite 2015
- Public Folder team is looking for feedback!
- Exchange Server 2016 Architecture
- Hello from Microsoft Ignite
- New Support Policy for Repaired Exchange Databases
- Troubleshooting High CPU utilization issues in Exchange 2013
- Generating user message profiles for use with the Exchange Calculators
- Larger messages and Enhanced NDRs come to Office 365
- A better way to collect logs from your Exchange servers
- Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016
Category Archives: microsoft
Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
Hi everyone If you happen to come accross this error it can have multiple cause. Fact: – Re-installing the driver does NOT fix the error. – Erasing and to let the system to re-install does NOT fix the error. … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! Did you have a Citrix Provisionning Server to stream some Windows 7 machine ? and they are hosted on Windows & ?? To be ok, you need a private KB, and to do that; … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! I wanted to share that if you use the Citrix PVS install media 7.1.1 and that you need the local SQLExpress, THEN install it FIRST ! I did three test so far, the setup does not prompts … Continue reading
The Windows installation got simplified with the time as you will see. Let’s review the minimum spec together. Be aware in my document I will act as it’s a new fresh install, not a upgrade. You will need that … Continue reading
This article is on how to get a clear status of the spam you receive on your Exchange Server Scenario: A user call-in and told that another user from another company can’t contact him. The email got refused. Task … Continue reading
Issue Error when lauching the Exchange 2013 setup. setupui.exe crash with a reference to CLR20r3 Cause A firewall state could cause that problem. In my case a GPO setting was the problem. Workaround Desactivate the GPO or reactivate the firewall, … Continue reading
Symptoms SYSVOL empty but share existant. NETLOGON share non-existant GPO’s console list all old GPO, but can’t display any detail on all GPO. Scenario First DC (DC#1) in Windows 2003 Second DC (DC#2) in Windows 2008R2 Each are Global Catalogue. … Continue reading