Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Article Spotlight: Small Basic 1.1 hits TechNet Wiki! (hits hard, like a thunder storm, or more like a big monster super hero smashing through a wall... or something)
- Article Spotlight: Windows Phone 8: Maps control (Part 4)
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated (March 2015)
- Top Contributors Awards! Mostly me I'm afraid! Oh and loads of top tips for Windows Phone and Azure...
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja: MVP, Windows IT-Pro Expert, and French Ninja - Nicolas Bonnet
- Friday International Update - Turkish Ninjas Team RELAUNCH!!!
- Which new TechNet Wiki logo image is your favorite?
- TNWikiSummit15 Presentation: Small Basic and TechNet
- Wiki-Life - Images and Figures TechNet Wiki
- TNWikiSummit15 Presentation: Error Handling in SQL Server 2012 and 2014
- Using RBAC to restrict Discovery Searches
- VSSTester script updated – troubleshoot Exchange 2013 and 2010 database backups
- Exchange ActiveSync on-boarding to Office 365
- Exchange 2013 Monitoring Mailboxes
- Announcing Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange Server 2013
- Announcing Update Rollup 9 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
- New Time Zone updates available for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
- Network Ports for Clients and Mail Flow in Exchange 2013
- Want more control over Sent Items when using shared mailboxes?
- Be the first to learn what’s next for Exchange and Office 365 at Microsoft Ignite - Full session list now available
Category Archives: microsoft
Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
Hi everyone If you happen to come accross this error it can have multiple cause. Fact: – Re-installing the driver does NOT fix the error. – Erasing and to let the system to re-install does NOT fix the error. … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! Did you have a Citrix Provisionning Server to stream some Windows 7 machine ? and they are hosted on Windows & ?? To be ok, you need a private KB, and to do that; … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! I wanted to share that if you use the Citrix PVS install media 7.1.1 and that you need the local SQLExpress, THEN install it FIRST ! I did three test so far, the setup does not prompts … Continue reading
The Windows installation got simplified with the time as you will see. Let’s review the minimum spec together. Be aware in my document I will act as it’s a new fresh install, not a upgrade. You will need that … Continue reading
This article is on how to get a clear status of the spam you receive on your Exchange Server Scenario: A user call-in and told that another user from another company can’t contact him. The email got refused. Task … Continue reading
Issue Error when lauching the Exchange 2013 setup. setupui.exe crash with a reference to CLR20r3 Cause A firewall state could cause that problem. In my case a GPO setting was the problem. Workaround Desactivate the GPO or reactivate the firewall, … Continue reading
Symptoms SYSVOL empty but share existant. NETLOGON share non-existant GPO’s console list all old GPO, but can’t display any detail on all GPO. Scenario First DC (DC#1) in Windows 2003 Second DC (DC#2) in Windows 2008R2 Each are Global Catalogue. … Continue reading