Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- October’s 10 Delta Patch
- MS Ignite goodies :)
- Windows 10 new handy tip !
- New visio stencil for Azure just release and FREE !
- WinDbg … updated ??!
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Top Contributors Awards! November’2017 Week 3!! Fight back week against spammers!!
- Microsoft TechNet’s Guru Award Winners! October 2017
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Azure Cognitive Services – Computer Vision – Image Recognition API – iSpy plug-in code example
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed For November 2017! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Oct. 2017)
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – SendGrid with ASP.NET Core
- Top Contributors Awards! October’2017 Week 4!! Fight back week against spammers!!
- Wiki Admin Notice – Fighting the Wiki spam & Collateral damage
- TechNet Wiki: Technical Guru Competition – September 2017 Winners!
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – SharePoint Server 2016: Exploring Client Side Webparts Development using Angular, Knockout, React JS and Kendo UI
- Understanding modern public folder quotas
- Why is my Address Rewriting not working as expected?
- Looking back at Microsoft Ignite 2017
- Exchange Server 2019
- TAP: Outlook mobile support for Exchange on-premises with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Ask the Perf Guy: Update to scalability guidance for Exchange 2016
- Migrate your public folders to Office 365 Groups
- Released: September 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Announcing availability of 250,000 public folder Exchange 2010 hierarchy migrations to Exchange Online
- Modern public folders logging and when to use it
Author Archives: yagmoth555
Windows devices may fail to boot after installing October 10 version of KB4041676 or KB4041691 that contained a publishing issue. Please watch out any WSUS or SCCM admin, as when Microsoft will expire those two patch a resync might be … Continue reading
Hi everyone This week I was proud and honored to be part of the MVP Wall of Fames at #MSIgnite !
Hi everyone, I wanted to share a new handy tip is new Windows 10’s build; The ability to directly run as admin from the run dialog ! In the run dialogue you need to hold CTRL+SHIFT and click Ok (or … Continue reading
Hi everyone Be ready to update your visio stencil for Azure, as a new set got published this week ! 🙂 Direct download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41937 Enjoy!
Today WinDbg got a new look with a new build. You can test it from that link; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windbg/9pgjgd53tn86 The minimum requiered to run it is Windows 10 with the Creator Update. Don’t forget to leave feedback ! There https://insider.windows.com/en-us/how-to-feedback or … Continue reading
I wanted to share a small list of VISIO templates for any netadmin or sysadmin, always’s handy to have ! 🙂 Microsoft Microsoft Azure, Cloud and Enterprise Symbol / Icon Set – Visio stencil, PowerPoint, PNG, SVG CISCO Visio Stencils … Continue reading
Microsoft announced in the fall creator’s update, Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, that the ReFS’s use will now be restricted in the Windows 10 Pro SKU. The feature will be available only for Windows 10 … Continue reading