Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- October’s 10 Delta Patch
- MS Ignite goodies :)
- Windows 10 new handy tip !
- New visio stencil for Azure just release and FREE !
- WinDbg … updated ??!
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
- Top Contributors Awards! October’2017 Week 2
- Wiki Ninja Belt List Have Been Updated: Check Who Have Just Gained A Rank!! (Sep. 2017)
- Top Contributors Awards! October’2017 Week 1
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Sept. 2017)
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed For October 2017! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- Wiki Life: The wait is over! The ASP.NET Category has been added for Wiki articles
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Getting Started in Container with Docker
- Sunday Surprise: Microsoft Tech Summit
- Top Contributors Awards! September’2017 Week 4
- Yey! It’s the Microsoft TechNet Guru Awards! August 2017
- Looking back at Microsoft Ignite 2017
- Exchange Server 2019
- TAP: Outlook mobile support for Exchange on-premises with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Ask the Perf Guy: Update to scalability guidance for Exchange 2016
- Migrate your public folders to Office 365 Groups
- Released: September 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Announcing availability of 250,000 public folder Exchange 2010 hierarchy migrations to Exchange Online
- Modern public folders logging and when to use it
- Discontinuation of support for Session Border Controllers in Exchange Online Unified Messaging
- Released: June 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Hi everyone I wanted to inform that Windows 10 S is now available on MSDN to download. Its a new build with security and simplicity in mind. The biggest change in it is it’s a lightweight berion of Windows 10, … Continue reading
Hi everyone If you are using Windows Server 2016 with dedup an important KB is to install; KB4025334 ! There is a quote why; KB4025334 prevents a critical data corruption issue with NTFS sparse files in Windows Server 2016. This … Continue reading
Hi I wanted to share a new doc Microsoft released, really interesting! As the last doc was dating from the 2008’era 🙂 This document provides a practitioner’s perspective and contains a set of practical techniques to help IT executives protect … Continue reading