Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- October’s 10 Delta Patch
- MS Ignite goodies :)
- Windows 10 new handy tip !
- New visio stencil for Azure just release and FREE !
- WinDbg … updated ??!
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Getting Started with Entity Framework Core: Building an ASP.NET Core Application with Web API and Code First Development
- Wiki Governance: Back to normal business, focussing on your great content.
- Top Contributors Awards! December’2017 Week 2!!
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed For December 2017! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- Call-to-arms to all designers!!!
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Creating and Deploying BizTalk HTTP Receive Locations using BTDF framework
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja, and expert in Directory Services – Burak Uğur
- Top Contributors Awards! December’2017 Week 1!!
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Nov. 2017)
- Wiki Life: Iterative Approach to Writing
- Announcing Hybrid Modern Authentication for Exchange On-Premises
- PAW your way into Office 365 Migrations
- Understanding modern public folder quotas
- Why is my Address Rewriting not working as expected?
- Looking back at Microsoft Ignite 2017
- Exchange Server 2019
- TAP: Outlook mobile support for Exchange on-premises with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Ask the Perf Guy: Update to scalability guidance for Exchange 2016
- Migrate your public folders to Office 365 Groups
- Released: September 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
Daily Archives: June 16, 2017
Hi everyone Today I will discuss a nonstandard way to migrate a Exchange 2007 to a Exchange 2016. As we know it, we must say goodbye to Exchange 2007 because it mo longer receive support The bestpractice is to install … Continue reading
Hi everyone I wanted to share a good new. Iam now a father of twin 🙂 ! All went good, now you can wish me good luck for my night! hehe