Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- October’s 10 Delta Patch
- MS Ignite goodies :)
- Windows 10 new handy tip !
- New visio stencil for Azure just release and FREE !
- WinDbg … updated ??!
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
- Top Contributors Awards! October’2017 Week 2
- Wiki Ninja Belt List Have Been Updated: Check Who Have Just Gained A Rank!! (Sep. 2017)
- Top Contributors Awards! October’2017 Week 1
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Sept. 2017)
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed For October 2017! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- Wiki Life: The wait is over! The ASP.NET Category has been added for Wiki articles
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Getting Started in Container with Docker
- Sunday Surprise: Microsoft Tech Summit
- Top Contributors Awards! September’2017 Week 4
- Yey! It’s the Microsoft TechNet Guru Awards! August 2017
- Looking back at Microsoft Ignite 2017
- Exchange Server 2019
- TAP: Outlook mobile support for Exchange on-premises with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Ask the Perf Guy: Update to scalability guidance for Exchange 2016
- Migrate your public folders to Office 365 Groups
- Released: September 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Announcing availability of 250,000 public folder Exchange 2010 hierarchy migrations to Exchange Online
- Modern public folders logging and when to use it
- Discontinuation of support for Session Border Controllers in Exchange Online Unified Messaging
- Released: June 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
Daily Archives: June 16, 2017
Hi everyone Today I will discuss a nonstandard way to migrate a Exchange 2007 to a Exchange 2016. As we know it, we must say goodbye to Exchange 2007 because it mo longer receive support The bestpractice is to install … Continue reading
Hi everyone I wanted to share a good new. Iam now a father of twin 🙂 ! All went good, now you can wish me good luck for my night! hehe