Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
- Windows 2016 SMB1 auditing in Windows 2012R2 !
- Ransomware Protection
- Windows 10 Build – Feature Reference
- Windows Server 2016 RS3 stop FRS support
- Hard Exchange Migration (2007 to 2016)
- Wiki Life: Find Your Audiences!
- Sunday Surprise: .NET Conf 2017
- Top Contributors Awards! August’2017 Week 3
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Explore Azure Cosmos DB – document API
- Sunday Surprise – Azure’s Amazing Media Redactor
- Top Contributors Awards! August’2017 Week 2
- Sunday Surprise – Azure CDN Dynamic Site Acceleration
- Top Contributors Awards! August’2017 Week 1
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (July 2017)
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- Modern public folders logging and when to use it
- Discontinuation of support for Session Border Controllers in Exchange Online Unified Messaging
- Released: June 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- .NET Framework 4.7 and Exchange Server
- Announcing Original Folder Item Recovery
- TooManyBadItemsPermanentException error when migrating to Exchange Online?
- Deep Dive: How Hybrid Authentication Really Works
- Office 365 Directory Based Edge Blocking support for on-premises Mail Enabled Public Folders
- Demystifying Certificate Based Authentication with ActiveSync in Exchange 2013 and 2016 (On-Premises)
- 2nd call for public folders to O365 Groups migrations
Daily Archives: June 16, 2017
Hi everyone Today I will discuss a nonstandard way to migrate a Exchange 2007 to a Exchange 2016. As we know it, we must say goodbye to Exchange 2007 because it mo longer receive support The bestpractice is to install … Continue reading
Hi everyone I wanted to share a good new. Iam now a father of twin 🙂 ! All went good, now you can wish me good luck for my night! hehe