Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Windows 10 new handy tip !
- New visio stencil for Azure just release and FREE !
- WinDbg … updated ??!
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
- Windows 2016 SMB1 auditing in Windows 2012R2 !
- Ransomware Protection
- Top Contributors Awards! September’2017 Week 3
- Sunday Surprise: How to bring consistency in your writing with Time management?
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Guide to implement AJAX CRUD Operations using JQuery DataTables in ASP.NET MVC 5
- Communication Site is Launching
- Top Contributors Awards! September’2017 Week 2
- Wiki Life: Wiki Ninjas on Twitter
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Getting started with Cognitive Services – Vision
- Top Contributors Awards! September’2017 Week 1
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed For September 2017! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Onion Architecture In ASP.NET Core MVC
- Released: September 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Announcing availability of 250,000 public folder Exchange 2010 hierarchy migrations to Exchange Online
- Modern public folders logging and when to use it
- Discontinuation of support for Session Border Controllers in Exchange Online Unified Messaging
- Released: June 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- .NET Framework 4.7 and Exchange Server
- Announcing Original Folder Item Recovery
- TooManyBadItemsPermanentException error when migrating to Exchange Online?
- Deep Dive: How Hybrid Authentication Really Works
- Office 365 Directory Based Edge Blocking support for on-premises Mail Enabled Public Folders
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Hi, today I will talk a small tip to force a user logout when a machine has been locked for a specified period of time. The specific question I seen that I want to answer was; There are machines in … Continue reading