Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- October’s 10 Delta Patch
- MS Ignite goodies :)
- Windows 10 new handy tip !
- New visio stencil for Azure just release and FREE !
- WinDbg … updated ??!
- sysadmin / netadmin handy visio’s template !
- ReFS removed from Windows 10 Pro SKU
- Windows 10 S Now available !
- Windows Server 2016 NTFS sparse file/Data Deduplication Important KB!
- Best Practice for Securing an Active Directory
- Top Contributors Awards! November’2017 Week 3!! Fight back week against spammers!!
- Microsoft TechNet’s Guru Award Winners! October 2017
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Azure Cognitive Services – Computer Vision – Image Recognition API – iSpy plug-in code example
- Council Spotlight: Microsoft TechNet Wiki Gurus Needed For November 2017! Apply Within! No One Turned Away!
- Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Oct. 2017)
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – SendGrid with ASP.NET Core
- Top Contributors Awards! October’2017 Week 4!! Fight back week against spammers!!
- Wiki Admin Notice – Fighting the Wiki spam & Collateral damage
- TechNet Wiki: Technical Guru Competition – September 2017 Winners!
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – SharePoint Server 2016: Exploring Client Side Webparts Development using Angular, Knockout, React JS and Kendo UI
- Understanding modern public folder quotas
- Why is my Address Rewriting not working as expected?
- Looking back at Microsoft Ignite 2017
- Exchange Server 2019
- TAP: Outlook mobile support for Exchange on-premises with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Ask the Perf Guy: Update to scalability guidance for Exchange 2016
- Migrate your public folders to Office 365 Groups
- Released: September 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Announcing availability of 250,000 public folder Exchange 2010 hierarchy migrations to Exchange Online
- Modern public folders logging and when to use it
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Hi, today I will talk a small tip to force a user logout when a machine has been locked for a specified period of time. The specific question I seen that I want to answer was; There are machines in … Continue reading