Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library 6.1.1 for Visual Studio 2015
- Office 2016 Error “We’re sorry but this feature appears to be broken and needs to be repaired. Use the Programs and Features option in the Windows Control Panel to repair Microsoft Office.”
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- Sunday Surprise: TechNet Forums
- Tuesday TNWiki article spotlight: Serial Class for Universal Windows Platform (Part two)
- Video Interview with a TechNet Wiki Ninja: Chen V.
- Sunday Surprise: Death by powerpicture
- The Ninja Belt Calculator has just been run, and the list of Ninja Belts have been updated!
- International Update – Hindi’s community update
- Wiki Life: Working Out Loud
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC2 and Angular 2 using WEB API
- Video Interview with a SharePoint Wiki Ninja: Daniel Christian
- Top Contributors Awards! September Week 2
- Help us test large scale Exchange public folder migrations to Exchange Online
- Released: Exchange Server Role Requirements Calculator 8.3
- Released: September 2016 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Introducing the Mailbox Recovery Troubleshooter
- Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange
- Important notice for Office 365 email customers who have configured connectors
- Migrate traditional Distribution Groups to Office 365 Groups
- Help us test Exchange 2013/2016 to Exchange Online public folder migration
- VSSTester script updated – troubleshoot Exchange 2013, 2010 and 2016 database backups
- Exchange On-Premises TAP Program accepting nominations