Now an issue tracker for xchbckup is available !
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Office 2016 Error “We’re sorry but this feature appears to be broken and needs to be repaired. Use the Programs and Features option in the Windows Control Panel to repair Microsoft Office.”
- Internet Explorer: Make it work with old certificate
- Symantec new technote ! V-225-302 for BackupExec 2014
- Windows Server: Remote Desktop Error: The task you are trying to do can’t be completed because Remote Desktop Services is currently busy
- Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
- Dell | Wyse Terminal badly support VLAN tagging and DHCP’s problem
- Windows 7 VDI and ESX 5.1 – BSOD or PVS slowliness !!
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1.1 Install Media Error
- Windows 2012 R2: How to install and prepare for Active Directory
- New Dell Firmware for the Equalogic (v6.0.6-H2)
- Announcement : PowerShell on Linux and Open Source
- Wiki life: The importance of the Revisions!
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – ASP.NET MVC User Role Base Menu Management
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Entity Framework Introduction using C#, part II
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja – The interviews continue!
- SharePoint Online Development Preferences
- Council Spotlight: TechNet & MSDN Gurus, step up and be known!
- Wiki Life: Searching the Wiki Ninjas archives
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – T-SQL Useful links
- TNWiki Article Spotlight – Azure key vault essentials for beginners
- Important notice for Office 365 email customers who have configured connectors
- Migrate traditional Distribution Groups to Office 365 Groups
- Help us test Exchange 2013/2016 to Exchange Online public folder migration
- VSSTester script updated – troubleshoot Exchange 2013, 2010 and 2016 database backups
- Exchange On-Premises TAP Program accepting nominations
- Outlook for Mac and public folder access
- Preview of Certificate-Based Authentication (CBA) for Exchange Online
- How to Enable Kerberos Authentication for Accessing Exchange in a Resource Forest
- Released: Exchange Server Role Requirements Calculator v7.9
- HCW Improvement: The Minimal Hybrid Configuration option