Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Microsoft TechNet Guru Awards! (November 2014)
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Generic Type Parameters And Dynamic Types
- Sunday Surprise - Wiki Ninjas Brazil on Facebook
- Top Contributors Awards! Ninjas, Gurus, Avengers! United for a common good! Together, forever, for YOU!
- Calling all Wisemen! (and Wiseladies, and Wisecrackers) == Microsoft Gurus can give a GIFT this holiday season!!!
- Ninja Belts Improved! Thanks to Eagle Eyed Ninja Durva Ramos!
- TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts - Updated! Hear the news, see the winners, and check your progress!
- Wiki Life: International TNWiki Summit 2015
- TNWiki Article Spotlight - Creating and Querying Microsoft Azure DocumentDB
- Interview with a Wiki Ninja and WPF Guru: Andy O'Neill
- How to Configure S/MIME in Office 365
- Exchange releases: December 2014
- November Exchange Releases delayed until December
- Introducing the IMAP Migration Troubleshooter
- On-Premises Legacy Public Folder Coexistence for Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 7 and Beyond
- OAB Improvements in Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 7
- Come get your Calculator Updates!
- Introducing Microsoft Ignite – meet us in Chicago
- Be aware: October 26 2014 Russian time zone changes and Exchange
- Those pesky lazy indices
Category Archives: microsoft
Windows Server: Code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged
Hi everyone If you happen to come accross this error it can have multiple cause. Fact: – Re-installing the driver does NOT fix the error. – Erasing and to let the system to re-install does NOT fix the error. … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! Did you have a Citrix Provisionning Server to stream some Windows 7 machine ? and they are hosted on Windows & ?? To be ok, you need a private KB, and to do that; … Continue reading
Hi everyone ! I wanted to share that if you use the Citrix PVS install media 7.1.1 and that you need the local SQLExpress, THEN install it FIRST ! I did three test so far, the setup does not prompts … Continue reading
The Windows installation got simplified with the time as you will see. Let’s review the minimum spec together. Be aware in my document I will act as it’s a new fresh install, not a upgrade. You will need that … Continue reading
This article is on how to get a clear status of the spam you receive on your Exchange Server Scenario: A user call-in and told that another user from another company can’t contact him. The email got refused. Task … Continue reading
Issue Error when lauching the Exchange 2013 setup. setupui.exe crash with a reference to CLR20r3 Cause A firewall state could cause that problem. In my case a GPO setting was the problem. Workaround Desactivate the GPO or reactivate the firewall, … Continue reading
Symptoms SYSVOL empty but share existant. NETLOGON share non-existant GPO’s console list all old GPO, but can’t display any detail on all GPO. Scenario First DC (DC#1) in Windows 2003 Second DC (DC#2) in Windows 2008R2 Each are Global Catalogue. … Continue reading